Friday, March 15, 2013

Going Green Winners!

Happy Friday, friends!  Would you like to start the St. Patrick's Day weekend by finding out who won our GOING GREEN challenge? Yes?  OK - let's go.  :)  Our first place winner of 3 digi stamps of choice is:

Congratulations, Mark!  Please send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with your 3 stamp choices and I'll send them right out to you along with your winner's badge.

Our top 3 are:
 14.) Yoshira
31.) Misseke
38.) Debbie S.

Congrats, everyone!  Send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "Dilly Beans Top 3" in the subject line and I'll get your badges sent out.
Be back in a few with our new challenge!  Peace.

3 comments:

mark gould said...

Aww sweet, thanks for picking me, I shall go have a look and be on touch soon xx

Misseke said...

Oh so cool :) I've made in the top 3 - awesome! thank you!!!!!!

Misseke

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Congrats to winner and Thank you for the top three.